Did you know that Wardrobe By Me is on Youtube?
We have created a YouTube channel dedicated to sewing Wardrobe By Me sewing patterns. We sew some of the most popular patterns, following the directions step by step. Watching and sewing is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and find inspiration for your next sewing project.
Whether you want to learn how to sew a hoodie pattern from scratch or learn How to sew a T-shirt, we've got you covered.
You may need to recall a specific technique, such as sewing a placket on a shirt or how to sew a convertible collar. We have created short videos on sewing techniques applicable across many of Wardrobe By Me's sewing patterns for your convenience.
You can also sew along an entire sewing pattern, such as our famous Men's Tropical shirt, or even try out our newest FREE pattern, The Easy Shorts, where the sewing instructions are exclusively a video on YouTube.
We create new videos every month, and if you subscribe to the channel, you will always be notified when we release a new one.
Here is a list of all the patterns you can find full length video tutorials for on our YouTube Chanel:
- Sew The Perfect Tunic
- Sew the Ziggy Zipper Hoodie
- Sew the Men's Tropical Shirt
- Sew the Easy Pants
- Sew the Freedom Dress
- Sew the Mirri Wrap Dress
- Sew the Wanda Wrap Dress
- Sew the Men's Boxer Briefs View B
- Sew the Men's Boxer Briefs View A
- Sew the Love Yourself hipsters View A
- Sew the Love Yourself Hipsters View B
- Sew the Love Yourself Hipsters View C
- Sew the Jensen and the Anna Shirt
- Sew the Draper Polo T-shirt
- Sew the Bralette
- Sew the Freedom Dress
- Sew the Summer Tulip Top
- Sew the Easy Shorts Free sewing pattern
- Sew Sweat pants
- Sew the Esther Blouse
- Sew the Amelia Bomber Jacket
- Sew the Heart Tunic and the Men's tunic
- Sew the Tropicana Shirt
Here is a list of sewing techniques on our YouTube Chanel::
- How to sew the placket on the Men's Tunic
- This video is specific to the Men's tunic
- How to sew a sleeve with a slit and a cuff
- This video is a technique that you can use across all patterns with a slit and cuff on the sleeve
- How to sew a double yoke
- This video is shows the technique we use on all patterns with a double yoke
- How to sew the zipper in a hoodie sweater
- This is how you sew a zipper into any garment with a front facing
- How to sew a hood
- Specific to the Ziggy zipper hoodie
- How to sew a convertible collar
- Specific to the Mens and Kids tropical shirt
- How to sew welt pockets
- This is how we ALWAYS sew a welt pocket
- How to sew front pockets
- This is how we ALWAYS sew slanted side pockets
- How to sew a front fly
- This is how we always sew a zipper into a front fly
- How to sew the placket on The Perfect Tunic
- This video is specific to the Perfect tunic placket.
Please go the YouTube and hit the Subscribe butten!