Diana wrap dress Curvy
The Diana wrap dress (inspired by Diane Von Furstenberg) is a classic wrap dress with an option to add a detachable collar. Designed with 4 sleeve lengths options and 2 collars, as well as a sleeveless version. The wrap dress ties around the body, hugging the torso, and flaring the hips. The curvy version of the Diana wrap dress even includes a pretty feminine ruffled version.
Including instructions for lengthening the skirt to Maxi.
Sizes US 14-24 and Euro 44-54. Model size 5'6" 172cm C/D cup.
Skill level 2/4
Skill level advanced beginner
Fabric and notions
The pattern is designed for a light to medium weight jersey fabric such as single jersey, rib or other knitted fabrics that must include a minimum af 3% Lycra or elastane, to achieve the best drape around the body. The fiber can be anything ranging from cotton to rayon, polyester, silk, modal or tencel.
In addition to fabric you need the following supplies for the dress
- 5 small "sew in" snaps for the collar
- Thread for sewing
- Ballpoint stretch sewing needle
- Twin needle
- Seam tape for shoulder seam
- 4 sleeve lengths: 1/1 3/4 elbow length, short sleeve.
- Sleeveless option with band at the armscye.
- Instructions for lengthening of skirt.
- Fitted throughout the sleeve and bodice.
- Flared skirt.
- Ruffle option.
- Body and garment measurements. (see actual chart under listing pictures)
- Imperial and metric measurements and sizing.
- compatible with both US letter and A-4 paper size.
- Layered options for printing only one size or all sizes.
- Non trim pages.
The pattern includes 3/8” / 10 mm seam allowance around all edges of the pattern.
The hem sleeve include 1” / 2.5cm.
The first page of the pattern includes a square measuring 2” x 2” / 5cm x 5cm to ensure that the scaling of your printer is correct. The pattern features the Layers option to allow you to print just the size(s) you need. The pattern can be printed in format Letter or A4. The pattern must be printed via Adobe Acrobat reader. Download it here for free.
|US / Imperial measurements|
|Euro / metric measurements|