Wardrobe Builder T-shirt
US 2-16 & EU 32-46. Height 5'6" 172 cm.
The Wardrobe Builder Tee is a fitted T shirt with five necklines,(crew, boat, scoop, deep scoop and V-neckline) fove sleeve lengths (long, 3/4, elbow, short and sleeveless) three hem options (straight, curved, two lengths). In addition, the T-shirt can be sewn with ruching at one side, adding an elegant and versatile detail to the blouse. You can combine the parts in the pattern and make 150 different shirt. This is a true wardrobe builder pattern. The illustration shows only a few options as the combinations are almost endless.
Skill level 2/4
This is a basic style and a very easy sew.
Fabric and notions
The pattern is designed for a light to medium weight jersey fabric such as single jersey, rib, ponte or other knitted fabrics that includes at least 3-6% lycra or elastane. The fiber can be anything ranging from cotton to rayon, polyester, silk, modal or tencel.
- Five necklines: crew, scoop, deep scoop, V-neck and Boat neckline.
- Five sleeve lengths: 1/1 3/4 elbow length, short sleeve, cap sleeve and sleeveless.
- Three body lengths: Hip length, Hip +5" /10cm and curved hem.
- Optional ruching at the side seam.
- Fitted throughout the sleeve and body
- Trimless pages
- Body and Garment measurements in both imperial and metric increments.
- Fully illustrated instructions.
- Format Letter and A4
The pattern includes seam allowance. 3/8" / 1 cm general allowance. 1,5" / 4 cm hem.
The first page of the pattern includes a square measuring 2” x 2” / 5 cm x 5 cm to ensure that the scaling of your printer is correct. The pattern features the Layers option to allow you to print just the size(s) you need.
SizingThe pattern includes a detailed measurement chart
|150 cm fabric||130||130||130||135||135||135||135||135|