Wardrobe Builder T-shirt
Sizes US 0-16 and Euro 30-46
This pattern is also availeble in sizes 14-24 / 44-54. Find it here.
Model size 5'6" 172 cm cup C/D
The Wardrobe Builder Tee is a fitted T shirt with a variety of build in options for necklines, sleeves and hem length. In addition, the T-shirt can be sewn with ruching at one side, adding an elegant and versatile detail to the blouse. You can combine the parts in the pattern and make 150 different shirt. This is a true wardrobe builder pattern.
Skill level advanced beginner
The pattern includes 3/8” / 7mm seam allowance around all edges of the pattern.
The hem includes 1” \ 2,5cm.
Fabric and notions:
The pattern is designed for a light to medium weight jersey fabric such as single jersey, rib, ponte or other knitted fabrics that includes at least 3-6% lycra or elastane. The fiber can be anything ranging from cotton to rayon, polyester, silk, modal or tencel.
The only other thing you need is thread for sewing and ball point needles for you machine. A twin needle is also good for hemming.
- 5 necklines: crew, scoop, deep scoop, V-neck and Boat neckline.
- 5 sleeve lengths: 1/1 3/4 elbow length, short sleeve, cap sleeve and sleeveless.
- 3 body lengths: Hip length, Hip +5" /10cm and curved hem.
- Optional ruching at the side seam.
- Fitted throughout the sleeve and body
- Pattern includes:
- Layered options for printing only one size or all sizes.
- Non trim pages.
- Body and garment measurements.
- Imperial and metric measurements and sizing.
- See more tester pictures on Facebook
The first page of the pattern includes a square measuring 2” x 2” / 5cm x 5cm to ensure that the scaling of your printer is correct. The pattern features the Layers option to allow you to print just the size(s) you need. The pattern can be printed in format Letter or A4. The pattern must be printed via Adobe Acrobat reader. Download it here for free.
Blog by Lindsay Heath Holder
Find valuable information on choosing the right fabric for a jersey DIY project.